Original webinar presented: November 10, 2016 CT by Vice President Greg Burger, RPh, MS, FASHP and Chief Nursing Officer Maureen Burger, MSN, RN, CPHQ, CPPS, FACHE.
During this complimentary, live presentation, our experts share a new conceptual model, the “Diversion Triad,” and how drug diversion is centered on two key factors: access and opportunity. Through this discussion, you will learn about cultural aspects of the organization which may derail efforts to establish a diversion protection program and practice consideration to identify and close gaps and risk points.
Drug diversion topics of discussion will address:
- Controlled substance diversion
- Organizational cultures
- Establishment of an interdisciplinary diversion oversight committee
- Operational considerations and risk points
- Automation considerations and settings
- Software analytics
- Controlled substance handling considerations
- Reporting and record keeping
Who should attend:
- Pharmacy leadership at all levels
- Hospital & Health System CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CNOs and CMOs
- Hospital & Health System Compliance and Security Personnel
- Infection control leadership and practitioners