The 340B program faces increasing scrutiny from both government and non-government entities. Compliance with evolving regulations and a continued focus on program transparency, program intent and utilization of 340B savings create multiple risk points for your organization. Visante’s independent, external audit support continues to provide transparency to your 340B processes, allowing you to recognize any compliance gaps while also focusing on new opportunities within the program.
Our 340B consulting solutions:
- Internal and external audit support, on-site and virtual HRSA audit support and Corrective Action Plan guidance in the event of HRSA audit findings
- Management of any manufacturer inquiries and audits
- Gap analysis and targeted recommendations, focusing on long-term strategy in the mixed-use, clinic-administered, and contract pharmacy space to ensure program optimization
- Program implementation and development of internal oversight structure and maintenance, as well as interim staffing to operate the program
- 340B Software RFP guidance, implementation and program re-designs
- All Visante solutions are tailored to meet the needs of a hospital covered entity or a non-hospital covered entity
Visante’s experienced team members are all Apexus 340B University graduates, many of whom have completed the Advanced Ops Certificate. Visante continues to support dozens of HRSA audits and manufacturer audits on behalf of our clients annually, which provides Visante the latest with auditing practices in the industry.
Our team has also worked closely with Pharmacy Stars to develop an easy-to-use web application that supports ongoing 340B compliance and self-auditing. Clients of all types and sizes have benefited from this feature as a stand-alone compliance aid or in conjunction with our consulting services.
I just wanted to let you know what a great job the team did with the 340B audit. They challenged us to think differently and delivered a product that was consistent with the high standards we’ve come to expect from our Visante partners.”