To achieve high-performing pharmacy means creating a robust organization. The people, facility, equipment, technology, training, operating procedures and organizational structure must all support a culture of growth and innovation while delivering efficient patient care and optimal financial performance.
As leaders in hospital pharmacy organizations around the U.S., we understand the myriad of challenges facing pharmacy executives and the real-life implications of every decision made. We offer innovative and yet practical solutions, working alongside pharmacy leadership to achieve extraordinary results that will benefit patients, the health organization and the communities it serves.
These areas include:
- Facility design
- Productivity monitoring system design and validation
- Pharmacy automation/technology optimization
- Consolidated services design, implementation and optimization
- Organizational and leadership structure
- Optimal business legal structure (including LLC structure evaluation and implementation)
- Staffing model review and optimization
- Executive Recruiting & Interim Leadership